Saturday, March 13, 2010

DoD provides house put option for military PCS movers

Hat tip to Rich:

if you have PCSed and own a home that's rent doesn't provide positive cash flow military service members are [may be] eligible for the HAP program. You can walk away, and get 90% of the original value back with no credit hit.

Voltron says: It also saves your security clearance.

No comments: